Quite a lot of things are happening with the 9.2 update. This patch introduces the newest expansion in the Price of Power set: Thanedd Coup, coupled with a Aretuza focused Journey. On top of that to keep things even more interesting, we introduce numerous balance changes, some of which adjust the existing cards to unleash their new potential when played along with the newly introduced cards. Read on all of the changes and new features below.
High resolution textures for game boards
A New Journey!
- New type - Meet Alissa & Tissaia de Vries - Powerful mages that will introduce you to life in Aretuza, a magical academy for young ladies.
- Rewards - A lot of new rewards to unlock in the Standard and Premium paths, including gameboards and a new type of vanity: music - connected to the boards.
- Contracts - Unlock even more ornaments by playing matches with your favorite vanities.
- Story - Alissa's diary from the time when she was a young student at Aretuza, added each week along with new quests.
- New logic - You will now be able to add and remove card packages during your run, in between fights.
- Rerolling restrictions - Rerolling your deck will now be available only after playing at least one match.
- UI changes - Added tweaks to the Draft UI to reflect these changes.
New expansion trees in the Reward Book:
- Leticia Charbonneau
New expansion: Thanedd Coup
- 26 new cards
Snowdrop: Ability changed to:
Order: Draw up to 2 cards, then shuffle the same number of cards back to your deck.
Whenever you draw a card, boost self by 2.
Dev comment: Along with Birna Bran and Istredd, we made a slight change to Snowdrop to have it work in a similar way as Morvran Voorhis. It makes the effect easier to use and removes ways to shoot oneself in the foot.
Lacerate: Provisions changed from 7 to 6.
Aguara: True Form: Provisions changed from 11 to 10.
Royal Decree: Provisions changed from 10 to 9.
Surrender: Added Tactic category.
Provisions changed from 8 to 7.
Skellige Storm: Provisions changed from 7 to 6.
Fisher King: Provisions changed from 7 to 6.
Devil's Puffball: Provisions changed from 7 to 6.
Ability changed to: Damage an enemy unit by 3.
Deathblow: Poison adjacent enemy units.
Thaw: Added Nature category.
Sunset Wanderers: Provisions changed from 11 to 13.
Koshchey: Armor changed from 3 to 2.
Endrega Larva: Armor changed from 2 to 1.
Birna Bran: Ability changed to:
Deploy: Draw up to 2 cards, then discard the same number of cards.
Artis: Provisions changed from 9 to 8.
Vildkaarl: Provisions changed from 9 to 8.
Knut the Callous: Power changed from 6 to 7.
Harald Houndsnout: Provisions changed from 8 to 7.
Yoana: Provisions changed from 7 to 6.
Delirium: Provisions changed from 6 to 5.
Derran: Power changed from 7 to 8.
Freya's Blessing: Provisions changed from 6 to 5.
Heymaey Herbalist: Provisions changed from 5 to 4.
Power changed from 2 to 1.
Stockpile: Ability changed to:
Order: Spawn a Volunteer on an allied row, then reduce the Cooldown of Northern Realms units in that row by 1.
Istredd: Ability changed to:
Order: Draw up to  card(s), then shuffle the same number of cards back to your deck.
Whenever you draw a unit card, boost it by 1, if it's not a unit, boost self by 1 instead.
Keira Metz: Changed Deploy to Zeal, Order.
Dethmold: Changed Deploy to Zeal, Order.
Dev comment: We're changing Keira Metz' and Dethmold's abilities to allow them to synergize better with Tissaia de Vries.
Shieldwall: Provisions changed from 13 to 14.
Cintrian Envoy: Added option to not pick anything when using the order.
King Foltest: Power changed from 6 to 5.
Francesca: Ability changed to:
Whenever you play a Special card, remove one Counter.
When Counter reaches 0, spawn and play a copy of the last Special card you played. If it is Neutral, give it Doomed.
Vanadain: Provisions changed from 8 to 7.
Ability changed to:
Deploy: Move up to 2 cards from your hand to the bottom of your deck. Add Waylay to your hand for each card moved that way.
Whenever you play Waylay, spawn Elven Deadeye on this row.
Dev comment: Player will now be able to pick between 0 and 2 cards to shuffle back.
Freixenet: Power changed from 5 to 6.
The Guardian: Added Doomed.
Doadrick Leumaerts: Power changed from 6 to 8.
Roland Bleinheim: Power changed from 7 to 6.
Jackpot: Provisions changed from 15 to 13.
Lined Pockets: Provisions changed from 16 to 15.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the tooltips being shown longer than intended when the opponent plays their cards. The game should feel faster now.
- Failed Experiment will now work properly when Spawned on the opponent's side through Operator.
- Deafening Siren's tooltip now properly reflects that it's Doomed.
- Erland of Larvik's Order will now be deactivated when player has no boosted units in the deck.
- Hubert Rejk's counter now resets when it leaves the board.