Update 6.2 is now available for download on PC, iOS and Android! With this patch Arena games will be counted towards Journey progression! We've also introduced numerous balance changes and fixes!
- Fixed an issue with incorrect values being displayed on the automill popup window.
- Smoother animation when drawing your starting hand.
- Sounds effects of leaders were improved. Issues where leader grunts were triggered too often on mobiles devices was fixed.
- Player levels will no longer be shown on the versus and match outcome screens.
- Installation looks differently, 150MB initial download from Google-Play and then rest in-game. Each next update will be much smaller than now.
- Crowns won in Arena will now count toward Journey progression and Daily Crown progression when Off-Journey.
- New contracts have been added with the Year of the Wererat abilities.
- Improved visuals and sound effects when applying statuses or purifying them.
- We've introduced 5 AI opponents (one for each faction excluding Syndicate) in Training Mode. The behaviour of the AI was also improved. The opponent in Training mode will be selected at random.
- Geralt: Igni ability changed to: Deploy: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 35 or more power. Initiative: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power instead.
- Overwhelming Hunger provision bonus changed from 13 to 14.
- Blaze of Glory provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
- Cerys an Craite provision changed from 10 to 11.
- Uprising number of Charges changed from 4 to 3.
- Mahakam Forge provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
- Saesenthessis provision changed from 10 to 9.
- Imposter provision bonus changed from 13 to 14.
- Isbel of Hagge ability changed to: Order: (Ranged): If your opponent's hand is not full, look at the top card from both decks. Keep one and give the other to your opponent.
- Hidden Cache Coins amount changed from 3 to 2. Hoards are now cheaper by 2 instead of 3.
- Madame Luiza ability changed to: Intimidate. Order:Your next Tribute this round costs 0.
- Mutated Hounds provision changed from 4 to 5.
- Mutated Hounds power changed from 3 to 4.
- Units dying from Bleeding will now correctly trigger Greatswords on the opposite row.