Check out the full list of changes coming to GWENT with Patch 4.1 this Monday (October 28th)!
- Improved mulligan screen.
- Improved visual animation when the opponent passes.
- Added a small delay after a round finishes so you can better visualise the End Round effects.
- Improved FTUX.
- Faction ability provision no longer shows in big card preview during the gameplay.
- Leader selection screen feels more dynamic now.
- Enforced FTUX for players who haven't played an online match since Novigrad release.
- Reduced crafting cost for Thronebreaker cards.
- Decoupled logic and visuals. Game should feel and play much faster now. You no longer need to wait for animations to fully finish before taking your next action
- A blue/red banner will appear under/above the coin indicating the current players turn
- VFX played when a player's score overtakes their opponents
- Score will change size upon being increased/decreased
- Chains will cover the coin to lock it if a player uses an order before playing a card for their turn
- A warning will be given if the player tries to overcommit by using an order/leader (without having played a card) when they are winning and the opponent has passed
- Available actions a player can make at any given time will have a green glow around them (hand, leader ability, coin)
- Targettable cards on the board will gain a green glow to make it visually easy to identify which can be targetted
- When an opponent plays a card, it is moved visually to the play stack, the tooltip is shown and then it is played. There are settings available to turn off the tooltip length or decrease the time it stays up
- Added a new Round transition flow to make it clear which round we are currently in
- When the leader ability is used (by either player), it will be visualised with a yellow pulse around the ability icon
- Several cards visuals were reworked in sake of optimisation
- The leader ability can be triggered by tapping the ability icon (in addition to the leader)
- Added new icon on card in deck builder to indicate if there is enough resources to craft a card without going into big preview
- Different SFX depending on the surface the card lands on when played
- Ihuarraquax provision cost changed from 11 to 10.
- Tempest provision cost changed from 7 to 6.
- Ruehin provision cost changed from 12 to 11.
- Felder power changed from 4 to 5.
- Keltullis provision cost changed from 11 to 12.
- Ice Troll power changed from 4 to 5.
- An Craite Longship power changed from 4 to 5.
- Wild Boar of the Sea provision cost changed from 11 to 10.
- Delirium "Alchemy" category added.
- Udalryk an Brokvar power from 3 to 4.
- Dimun Light Longship "Zeal" added.
- Dimun Smuggler provision cost changed from 5 to 4.
- Trollololo power changed from 4 to 5.
- Aelirenn provision cost changed from 9 to 8.
- Toruviel power changed from 4 to 5.
- Leo Bonhart power threshold changed from 8 to 9.
- Rot Tosser power changed from 4 to 5.
- Affan won't work during mulligan phase
- Tinboy provision cost changed from 13 to 12.
- Sacred Flame provision cost changed from 11 to 10.
- Professor provision cost changed from 11 to 12.
- Vivaldi Bank profit changed from 1 to 3.
- Damnation provision cost changed from 9 to 8.
- Pickpocket profit changed from 6 to 7.
- Harald Gord power changed from 2 to 3.
- Dire Mutated Hound armor changed from 3 to 2.
- Kurt power changed from 4 to 5.
- Mutant Killer Hoard requirement changed from 7 to 5.
- Savolla's Frightener power changed from 12 to 11.
- Insanity VFX slightly tweaked.
- Fixed an issue, whereby mulligan timer would turn red after a player finished mulligan before opponent did. Now it will always stay blue.
- Fixed an issue whereby playstack would be in wrong place for different device layouts
- Fixed an issue whereby special cards with Mulligan ability triggered two Battlecries
- Fixed an issue whereby Mulliganned cards were visible under the ship deck on Ship Board for the time of mulligan
- Fixed an issue whereby summoned units wouldn't display damage/boost numbers.
- Fantastic Five Achievment Bug Fix
- Fixed an issue whereby you were unable to view big card preview on battle history panel
- Fixed an issue whereby fluffs were visible on big preview of leader abilities.
- Fixed an issue whereby Ard Feainn Tortoise boost could be triggered multiple times if it was exposed and damaged by the same card
- Fixed an issue whereby an order ability would stop working after seizing locked unit and unlocking afterwards.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to end in a draw if Morkhavrg: Heart of Terror was used in certain board setups.