These cards with reworked abilities will have full mill value for 3 days:
- Lambert: Swordmaster
- Devil's Puffball
- Vran Warrior
- Feast of Blood
- Slave Hunter
- Master of Disguise
- Dimun Corsair
- Summoning Circle
- Improved visuals of Versus Screen.
- Improved visuals of Leaders (shader, lighting, selected textures).
- Improved gameboards shader with shadows support
- Improved audio mix throughout the game.
- Since transition from Season of the Dryad to Season of the Cat new Rank transition table applies.
- Ranked Progression matchmaking can now be toggled from Rank 25 and above.
- Bleeding existing keyword tooltip changed to: Status that damages this unit by 1 on its turn end. Note: Bleeding turns can accumulate, 1 turn of Bleeding cancels out 1 turn of Vitality. Bleeding ignores armor.
- Assimilate existing keyword tooltip changed to: Boost self by 1 or specified amount whenever you play a card that is not from your starting deck.
- Harmony existing keyword tooltip changed to:
- Boost self by 1 or specified amount whenever you play a Scoia'tael unit on your side whose primary category is unique among other allied Scoia'tael units.
- The music on the Main Menu has been temporarily changed to celebrate the Iron Judgment expansion.
- The number of Coins in the Syndicate money pouch is now displayed as a single number, rather than as a fraction.
- Improved fluidity/smoothness of causing board reactions
- Loading into each match should now be smoother
- Icons for Reward Points, Ore and Meteorite Powder have been updated.
- Reward Points are now represented by a key.
- Casual matches will now unlock at rank 25
- Equip any Ability with any Leader skin for each Deck, so long as the factions of the Ability and skin match, or the skin is Neutral.
- We've introduced a new Deck Creation flow focused on Abilities, with suggested card synergies for each Ability given in a new 'Tips & Tricks' section.
- The log-in screen now shows an animated version of the expansion's key visual.
- Loading screens now show full screen artwork with hints at the bottom of the screen.
- A tooltip is shown for the Syndicate money pouch on mouse roll-over, or when selecting the Leader with a gamepad.
- New board (Ship gameboard) with clickable elements
- Re-introduced armour into the game
- New element: Metal Hammer (with positive and negative versions of the VFX)
- New status: Defender
- Added a possibility to skip FTUX/Tutorial for new users.
- Multiple anti-aliasing options have been added to Settings for PC.
- Introduced Daily Login Rewards that allows to claim one reward every day. The latest available daily reward must be claimed before a new day can start.
- Added a button for clearing queries in the search box in the Deck Builder.
- Introduced XP Boost indicators for currently active events in the: Welcome screen, Main Menu and Outcome Screen.
- Aguara: True Form primary category changed to Beast.
- Avallac'h ability changed to: Deploy: Spawn and play Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain.
- Devil's Puffball ability changed to: Poison an enemy unit. Deathblow: Damage units adjacent to it by 3.
- Duda: Agitator damage changed from 2 to 1.
- Duda: Companion boost changed from 2 to 1.
- Eskel: Pathfinder power changed from 4 to 6.
- Lambert: Swordmaster ability changed to: Deploy: Damage an enemy unit and all its copies by 2. Power changed from 5 to 6. Provision cost changed 8 to 9.
- Shupe: Hunter one option changed from Deploy: Boost all units in your hand by 1 to Deploy: Gain Resilience
- Shupe: Knight one option changed from Deploy: Gain Resilience to Deploy: Boost random unit in your hand by 2.
- Summoning circle ability changed to: Deploy: Create and play bronze unit from any faction. Provision cost changed to 6.
- Vigo's Muzzle Tactic category removed.
- Zoltan Scoundrel power changed from 1 to 4, provision cost changed from 15 to 10.
- Arachas Swarm ability changed to: Order: Spawn a Drone on the allied row. Charge: 5. Whenever you play an Organic card, Spawn Drone on a random allied row.
- Alp ability changed to: Deploy: Give an enemy unit Bleeding for 4 turns.
- Arachas Drone named changed to Drone.
- Arachas Nest and Behemoth tooltips tweaked so they will say, they are spawning Drones instead Arachas Drones.
- Feast of Blood ability changed to: Purify and damage an enemy unit by 3. If you control a Vampire, also give it Bleeding for 3 turns.
- Forktail provision cost changed from 6 to 4.
- Glustyworp power changed from 3 to 6.
- Griffin provision cost changed from 7 to 5.
- Ice Giant provision cost changed from 7 to 6.
- Slyzard power changed from 4 to 5.
- Vran Warrior ability changed to: Whenever you destroy a unit, boost self by 1.
- Dimun Corsair ability changed to: Zeal. Order (Melee) Give an enemy unit Bleeding for 2 turns. Cooldown: 2. Whenever you play a Ship, decrease Cooldown by 1.
- Mobilization (former Henselt's ability) can no longer be used when there are no valid targets on the player's side
- Call of the Forest boost changed from 2 to 1.
- Isengrim's Council ability changed to: Look at a random Dwarf, Dryad and Elf from your deck, then play one and boost it by 2.
- Category changed from Tactics to Nature.
- Mystic Echo provisions changed from 15 to 14.
- Added Soldier category to following cards: Damien de la Tour, Cahir Dyffryn, Sweers, Nilfgaardian Knight.
- Imperial Formation ability changed to: Order: Boost an allied unit by 2. Charge: 4 Once all Charges have been exhausted, move a Soldier unit from your deck to the top.
- Master of Disguise ability changed to: At the end of every allied turn, boost self by 1 if there is a Locked enemy. Provision cost changed from 8 to 4.
- Slave Hunter ability changed to: Assimilate. Deploy: Damage an enemy unit by 2. Power changed from 1 to 3.
- Slave Infantry power changed from 5 to 4. Provision cost changed from 7 to 5.
- Bloody Good Fun profit changed from 3 to 4.
- Congregation provision cost changed from 6 to 5.
- Eventide Plunder profit changed from 3 to 4.
- Keeper of the Flame tooltip tweaked to better reflect its ability.
- Novigradian Justice provision cost changed from 11 to 12.
- Outdated voiceovers introduced in previous patch have been fixed, missing postprocess for several characters has been added.
- Fixed an issue whereby Regis: Bloodlust could target allied units with his ability.
- Numerous tooltip fixes and improvements.