New hotfixes for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales are now available for PC and PS4! With this update, we’ve focused on improving stability and performance for consoles.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed an issue causing Thronebreaker and multiplayer GWENT to crash on PS4 Pro and PS4.
- Fixed an issue whereby FPS would significantly drop when accessing the GWENT and Thronebreaker Deckbuilder.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- Fixed several in-game Contracts (GWENT).
- Fixed an issue whereby entering the Mess Tent would cause the game to freeze (Thronebreaker).
- Added Chinese language support to the GOG version of the game (Thronebreaker).
- Other stability improvements and fixes.
For Xbox One, the hotfix will become available within the next few days. Until then, Xbox players will only be matched against other Xbox players. Matchmaking for this version of the game will be temporarily adjusted in order to shorten the queue time.