1. Send only one report per e-mail, please.
2. When filling out our support form start your “Short description of the issue” with a title similar to these examples:
- [Bug] Cannot use card XYZ
- [Bug][Crash] 10% crash on mulligan
- [Bug][Blocker] Cannot progress in the Tutorial
3. Make sure that the bug is reproducible (that is can be repeated) before sending it. To do it repeat the steps that led you to the bug. If the problem occurred only once and never again, we too won’t be able to find it in our studio. Usually only the bugs that can be reproduced and examined can be fixed. If the bug does re-occur, but only sometimes, you can let us know about that by writing e.g.: Occurrence: 30%.
4. If you’re sure that the bug is there, give us steps to reproduce the issue, so we can check if this bug occurs for us too.